Monday, March 31, 2008
Sheeit, I have been busy as hell recently and neglecting my blog hustle. The Tour Of Dirtay has been off the rictor as you've probably heard. We got back to Auckland on Sunday, and I started shooting the video for my next single Monday morning. Straight cant-stop-won't-stop'n on some 97' Diddy shit. I'll get more into the new song/clip later in the week though.
Ima' keep my lazy reign continuing by just adding to D Dot D.A.'s Top 10 In-Joke's of Last Week...
1. "I like what your wearing miss... Looks good on you..."
2. Txt'ing outside sources seems to be universally accepted in the Pub Quiz game nowadays, using Google on your WAP browser isn't.
3. Pouring a shot out then pretending to skull it will save you from embarrassing van situations...
4. ... so will joining Jay Bulletproof Hova on his recreational activities.
5. Welly show, best yet for the rappers.
6. "Dont battle me in a physical manner!" - Random guy talking to me on the street.
7. My boy Johnny Leota desperately needs some help in the Otago backline. The off the post fumble was next.
8. Asian restaurant workers are polite as hell.
9. Woo!woo!woo!woo!woo!woo!woo!woo!.... wooooooo, woooooo.....
10. Asian restaurant workers are polite as hell.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
One good sample, five good songs.
Donald Byrd - Wind Parade
- 2Pac - Defintion Of A Thug Nigga
- Black Moon - Buck Em Down
- Jewel - It's Not Deep Enough
- Louie Knuxx - Fly
- Organized Konfusion - Stray Bullet
DOWNLOAD - Wind Parade sampled tracks