Monday, September 28, 2009

whats up fat lips?


and I say "coolin"...

Its been a minute since I last updated on the going on's of me myself and I, so here's a few notes on what your bro's been up to...

We are currently hard at work on the videos for "1/2 Kast" and "Bazooka's Theme" which will both be on your screens before the years out. Had a few set backs that put everything on pause, but they should be here soon. The new version of "1/2 Kast" is currently jamming on radio stations around the country, and features a new chorus from up and coming R&B songstress Erakah.

I'm playing at Rhythm and Vines for the first time this year. I'll be doing my own set on the 29th, and joining my mates State Of Mind on stage on the 30th. Looking forward to raging Gizzy styles for New Years with the star studded line-up and peaking teens.

Today they had the first announcement for Big Day Out, and I'm proud to say I was up in the mix. They've gone straight up the guts with a classic BDO type line-up this year, and I'm amped to see Dizzee Rascal on the main stage. I opened up for him last year at the Power Station and it was pretty... bonkers to say the least (see what I did there?). Gutted that the David Bowie rumours were all shit, though I somehow doubt he would have done my favourite jam of his.

I've also been in the studio starting work on album number three, mainly with the uber talented Forty One. We've got several demo's done, and I'm feeling the new direction of this one. Can't wait to get it out to the masses!

1 comment:

Alex Vito said...

That's great to hear bro. I'll be watching this space.